In this video you’re going to learn how the Fake Grad Filter technique works using my Luminosity Masking Panel.
– Download the Luminosity Masking Panel *
The Fake Grad Filter technique is something that essentially eliminates the need for using grad filters in front of your lens. It works by taking two bracketed exposures instead, and then running through the process I’m about to show you.
– Subscribe To My Channel *
– Download my FREE PDF Guide *
An Introduction to Luminosity Masking: https://postprocessingmastery.com/intro-to-lm
– More Photoshop Courses *
– Get 1-on-1 Photography Coaching *
– Download the FREE 6 Stage Workflow Cheat Sheet *
Originally Published here: https://youtu.be/t90Jmsmos0Y